Below are the steps to renew your license:
Log in to Certemy using your email address and password: https://labswe.certemy.com/entry/login
- Enter the email address on file with LABSWE.
- The first time you log in to Certemy, use the temporary password of: Certemy2021!
- Please remember to change your password. You may change your password at any time using the “Reset Password” link on the Certemy login page.
Once logged in, you will see your license on the left side of the screen.
- Click “ACCEPT” and then, when prompted, click “PROCEED IN CERTEMY” for each license(s) to confirm and maintain the license(s).
- Click on the steps on the right side of your screen to view or complete the corresponding requirement.
- Once all steps are completed or in a “pending verification” status, your renewal application will be sent to the LABSWE Administrator for review and approval.
Tip: You will see the status (complete, pending verification, partially completed, or incomplete) for each step as well as the accompanying step due date. The system will automatically send you email alerts as you approach the due date for an incomplete step.
Once your renewal has been approved by the LABSWE Administrator, you will be able to access your updated license card found in your Digital Wallet.
To successfully submit your Continuing Education (CE) on the Continuing Education step in Certemy:
- Select the specific requirement for which you will be submitting hours on the left side of the screen.
- Make sure to complete all fields on the right side of the page. Once you click continue, you cannot go back and edit your submission.
- Once you have submitted the required number of hours, click “BACK TO MY CREDENTIALS” to finish your renewal requirements.
- Continuing Education Requirements due for the first renewal period:
- If the effective date of your license is July 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020, you must complete 20 hours by June 30, 2021.
- If the effective date of your license is October 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020, you must complete 15 hours by June 30, 2021.
- If the effective date of your license is January 1, 2021 – March 31, 2021, you must complete 10 hours by June 30, 2021.
- If the effective date of your license is April 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021, you do not renew this year and will only need to submit 20 hours by June 30, 2022.
- CE must be completed by June 30 but may be submitted until August 31.
- CE information and documents submitted on the former platform were not transferred to Certemy. You must re-enter your CE information and re-upload your CE documentation in order to renew in Certemy.
If you have any application, CE, or policy questions, please email our Help Desk at email@example.com.
For any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 907-4088 and leave a voicemail.